Courses

U.S. military says it will provide assistance to the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen

The U.N. has accused Saudi Arabia of carrying out a deadly attack in Yemen, saying the U.K. military has been “unable to adequately investigate the facts” and accused it of a “serious failure” to investigate the deadly incident.

U.

Ns.

Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Wednesday that U.A.E. military had been informed of the incident.

The U:S.

and Saudi Arabia have been working closely together in Yemen to fight against the Houthi rebels, who have seized the capital, Sanaa.

The two nations also have long-standing ties and have fought a proxy war over Yemen.

U:s Ambassador to Yemen Adel al-Jubeir said on Wednesday that the U:n coalition had provided support to the Yemeni Government and local officials.

Al-Jubeir said the coalition had “reached out to the government and the local officials in Yemen” in order to facilitate their investigation of the attack.

He also said that the coalition was “working with all relevant parties to identify and locate the attacker” and that “all parties to the conflict must stop hostilities immediately.”

The U.:s U. Nations Mission in Yemen said it has “not been informed by the Saudi side” about the incident, adding that “any action taken by the parties is a matter for the relevant authorities.”

The Saudi-backed coalition, which has also been blamed for a recent bombing on a U.U.S.-led convoy, is led by former President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi, who fled the country after a military coup in March.

Hadi has been in exile in Riyadh since the overthrow of his predecessor, Ali Abdullah Saleh.

The Houthi-led forces took control of the capital Sanaa in 2014, a year after Saleh fled to Saudi Arabia.

Yemen has been plagued by deadly fighting since March 2014.

The coalition has also bombed the country’s main port of Hodeidah, killing thousands of civilians and civilians.